Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Best sports

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
only if removed
I don’t drink it either, I use reverse osmosis. This is still off of the point that swimming is a good sport to partake in for physique and frame development

i said not all water has fluoride. what about that statement is wrong jfl
It leaves out the part that it probably originally had it

flouride bad

"
Although the U.S. Centers for Disease Control hails water fluoridation as one of the “top ten public health achievements of the twentieth century,” most of the western world, including the vast majority of western Europe, does not fluoridate its water supply.

At present, 98% of the western European population drinks non-fluoridated water. This includes: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Sweden, Switzerland, and approximately 90% of both the United Kingdom and Spain. Wikipedia confirms that these countries don’t fluoridate: Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Iceland, and Latvia. Although some of these countries fluoridate their salt, the majority do not. (The only western European countries that allow salt fluoridation are Austria, France, Germany, Spain, and Switzerland.)

Despite foregoing “one of the top ten public health achievements of the twentieth century,” tooth decay rates have declined in Europe as precipitously over the past 50 years as they have in the United States. This raises serious questions about the CDC’s assertion that the decline of tooth decay in the United States since the 1950s is largely attributable to the advent of water fluoridation."

Another point is that not all swimming is done in pools and if you take care of yourself like in all other activities you will be fine

pee in pools

"
a chemical reaction occurs, decreasing the amount of chlorine available to kill germs and creating chemical irritants called chloramines that cause red and itchy eyes and skin irritation. These chloramines tend to give off a chemical smell that most people associate with chlorine. But a healthy pool won’t smell like chemicals, which means if it smells highly chlorinated, chances are the water is full of chloramines, urine and other byproducts.

An increase in urine will lead to an increase in chloramines, and those chloramines can have adverse effects on your skin, eyes and, in rare cases, your ability to breathe the air around a swimming pool if you are vulnerable to asthma attacks."

Just swim in healthy pools that aren’t public theory
pee in pools

"
a chemical reaction occurs, decreasing the amount of chlorine available to kill germs and creating chemical irritants called chloramines that cause red and itchy eyes and skin irritation. These chloramines tend to give off a chemical smell that most people associate with chlorine. But a healthy pool won’t smell like chemicals, which means if it smells highly chlorinated, chances are the water is full of chloramines, urine and other byproducts.

An increase in urine will lead to an increase in chloramines, and those chloramines can have adverse effects on your skin, eyes and, in rare cases, your ability to breathe the air around a swimming pool if you are vulnerable to asthma attacks."

i drink distilled water
You should only drink spring and mineral water, when water says “distilled” or “purified” you should just leave it on the shelf

The real main reason water is so good for you is because of the minerals and electrolytes found in it, distilled water is essentially processed water and you’re missing out on a lot of the value of drinking water

Even more so, water naturally wants minerals and electrolytes, so when water without electrolytes enters your body it takes some from your body, so purified water can actually make you more tired

flouride bad

"
Although the U.S. Centers for Disease Control hails water fluoridation as one of the “top ten public health achievements of the twentieth century,” most of the western world, including the vast majority of western Europe, does not fluoridate its water supply.

At present, 98% of the western European population drinks non-fluoridated water. This includes: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Sweden, Switzerland, and approximately 90% of both the United Kingdom and Spain. Wikipedia confirms that these countries don’t fluoridate: Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Iceland, and Latvia. Although some of these countries fluoridate their salt, the majority do not. (The only western European countries that allow salt fluoridation are Austria, France, Germany, Spain, and Switzerland.)

Despite foregoing “one of the top ten public health achievements of the twentieth century,” tooth decay rates have declined in Europe as precipitously over the past 50 years as they have in the United States. This raises serious questions about the CDC’s assertion that the decline of tooth decay in the United States since the 1950s is largely attributable to the advent of water fluoridation."
Ok understandable. It’s still being researched as a topic but I don’t think it will be toxic enough to where it harms you to swim in it

You should only drink spring and mineral water, when water says “distilled” or “purified” you should just leave it on the shelf

The real main reason water is so good for you is because of the minerals and electrolytes found in it, distilled water is essentially processed water and you’re missing out on a lot of the value of drinking water

Even more so, water naturally wants minerals and electrolytes, so when water without electrolytes enters your body it takes some from your body, so purified water can actually make you more tired
It may be cheaper however so to obtain those electrolytes in some scenarios it may be better to add them to to the water

I can get minerals from foods
sodium, potassium, magnesium, and calcium are all electrolytes
you can get all of that from food

It may be cheaper however so to obtain those electrolytes in some scenarios it may be better to add them to to the water
Yeah ig but trust me spring water is what you want

Think Fiji, Evian, etc

You most likely won’t get enough from just food

Trust me bro you want to be getting minerals from water, as well as food

food is enough dw guys
Perhaps, but you don’t want “enough” when it comes to minerals and electrolytes, you want as much as possible ideally, hence why even people on primal diets with hella minerals already still take supps

Perhaps, but you don’t want “enough” when it comes to minerals and electrolytes, you want as much as possible ideally, hence why even people on primal diets with hella minerals already still take supps
Everyone needs to take supps regardless of diet but yeah

What are the best sports to play for physique, for fun, or for any other reason you can think of?
I particularly like football (soccer if ur american), weightlifting, basketball, cycling, running, and swimming.
Not in that particular order, but these are my favorites

I particularly like football (soccer if ur american), weightlifting, basketball, cycling, running, and swimming.
Not in that particular order, but these are my favorites
Those are all valid ngl especially swimming + cycling

cant u get sick from too many minerals and electrolytes

i think its absorbed differently if u put it in water than food

Jfl at all of you

Most swimmers don't have much muscles and only a few of them wide shoulders

The best sport for physique is wrestling

Jfl at all of you

Sorry bro but this is just a bad take

Most wrestlers have hella muscle but aren’t lean for shit

It’s ideal if you’re an ogre

Sorry bro but this is just a bad take

Most wrestlers have hella muscle but aren’t lean for shit

It’s ideal if you’re an ogre
Wrestlers are lean u don't know it they look fat cause fat is pushed out by the massive muscles in the neck and body

Also they have to train outside of wrestling if u just wanna sport and get muscles then its gymnastics (calisthenics) but most sport people have to train outside if playing the sport

Also my take isn't shit urs is and u lack knowledge and lets just assume my take is shit then also its oly half shit (its not) all the things i said about swimmers is absolutely right(wrestling too)

Wrestlers are lean u don't know it they look fat cause fat is pushed out by the massive muscles in the neck and body

Also they have to train outside of wrestling if u just wanna sport and get muscles then its gymnastics (calisthenics) but most sport people have to train outside if playing the sport

Also my take isn't shit urs is and u lack knowledge and lets just assume my take is shit then also its oly half shit (its not) all the things i said about swimmers is absolutely right(wrestling too)
Hey man listen how about you go wrestle for a year and I’ll go swim for a year and we’ll see who’s physique is more appealing

High level wrestling you’re def right, they have great physiques and are pretty lean, but the truth is when it comes to something like high school level I just feel like swimmers are gonna have the physiques that girls favour usually

Hey man listen how about you go wrestle for a year and I’ll go swim for a year and we’ll see who’s physique is more appealing

High level wrestling you’re def right, they have great physiques and are pretty lean, but the truth is when it comes to something like high school level I just feel like swimmers are gonna have the physiques that girls favour usually
Swimmers are just more widely appealing

Its been shown time and time again that most women prefer lean, toned bodies, rather than bigger, more muscular bodies

Doesn’t mean that bigger physiques ain’t attractive, but it does mean swimming will most likely yield better results in terms of female attention

Swimmers are twinks

And also me wrestling and u swimming will not change the fact wrestling>swimming for physique

And swimmers are not muscular at all they are just lean and that too not much just around 15 percent bf which is just bare minimum for being lean

Swimmers are just more widely appealing

Its been shown time and time again that most women prefer lean, toned bodies, rather than bigger, more muscular bodies

Doesn’t mean that bigger physiques ain’t attractive, but it does mean swimming will most likely yield better results in terms of female attention
Most wrestlers are not big enough to be unattractive and

the point of this thread was not to attract women it was which sport was the best for physique and muscle and u seem to be trying to change the point multiple times to attracting girls

Most wrestlers are not big enough to be unattractive and

the point of this thread was not to attract women it was which sport was the best for physique and muscle and u seem to be trying to change the point multiple times to attracting girls
Okay okay let’s agree to disagree

Obviously we have different personal tastes in what physiques we personally like

I concede that wrestling will definitely yield an overall bigger physique than swimmers

But honestly gymnastics is the real winner, those guys are big AND aesthetic asf

Okay okay let’s agree to disagree

Obviously we have different personal tastes in what physiques we personally like

I concede that wrestling will definitely yield an overall bigger physique than swimmers

But honestly gymnastics is the real winner, those guys are big AND aesthetic asf
Gymnastics only have big biceps , forearms ,anterior deltoid and the lats are only but these are enough to make a good physique

and its not really a problem cause other muscles have very good mass but not as much as the ones i mentioned (legs are neglected but they still are strong and muscular but not ideal size relative to the upper body)

But they look good and they don't have train outside the sport so yeah u r right(me too ) it should be roght answer of the this thread

Jfl at all of you

Cope. Most swimmers do have good physiques

Gymnastics only have big biceps , forearms ,anterior deltoid and the lats are only but these are enough to make a good physique

and its not really a problem cause other muscles have very good mass but not as much as the ones i mentioned (legs are neglected but they still are strong and muscular but not ideal size relative to the upper body)

But they look good and they don't have train outside the sport so yeah u r right(me too ) it should be roght answer of the this thread
Yeah bro

Like you know this cunt looks killer in a t-shirt with those arms
IMG_3933.jpeg

Cope. Most swimmers do have good physiques
No they don't only very top level who are famous (they are famous cause of their physique) have good physique and rest are twinks

No they don't only very top level who are famous (they are famous cause of their physique) have good physique and rest are twinks
I have seen many swimmers besides top level ones with good physique

Swimming physique is also more easy to keep rather than wrestler or other sport because wrestlers go through cycles of cutting and bulking for fights