Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL blackpill proven by a dream

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
in the dream i was in a city. there was a white girl with nice thighs on a bicycle. she rode past me and i looked at her thighs.

a super karen saw me looking at that girl's thighs for 2 seconds. she asked me to come inside, so i did. then she started criticizing me for looking at that girl's thighs, and then tried to physically fight me. she was surrounded by a few of her woke friends, but her woke friends thought she was going too far and tried to take my side instead of hers.

then i started walkin down the street. throughout the dream i kept randomly switching genders, from being a dude to a gender queer to a girl with a dick. and the clothes i was wearing kept randomly changing too. when i got to the street corner there was some girls at a book store. i went to the book store. there was some short black dudes walking around the street and they seemed to have an incel attitude. since i didnt look like a dude, the girls considered me one of them, so i got some female priviledges. when the black men walked nearby the girls and tried to flirt, they girls told me that they viewed those men as unnattractive. i felt sorry for the men and i was blackpilled by the dream. therefore blackpill was proven by the dream.

then in the next dream i had a dream i was on looksmaxxing.com and made a thread about the blackpill dream. the only difference was in the dream i posted a much longer wall of text and higher iq text, with a bunch of extra details. In this version its much shorter and missing important details.

next dream neil de grasse tyson was explaining nvidia LOD methods in a bethesda game, but it was an alternate reality where bethesda actually had good gfx. then he said that we don't use those old LOD methods anymore and newer games use different techniques. there was racing in the forest (IRL, not videogame), my team had a spongebob car. and i felt humiliated because i wasnt allowed to drive even though i was a better driver, when i left the car i may have left the door open so i went to check if they closed the door. i grabbed a plastic lawnchair to watch the race, the chair was next to someone so i moved it to keep my distance, not to socialize. and everyone in the dream kept praising gran turismo (the videogame.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
although dream kinda true
bluepill is disproven

for example, people say "its personality"
if its "personality" then why can i get girls numbers? then afterwards they lose interest. ITS LOOKS

why it is a jfl
because i think real life may also be a dream. like when i had the 2nd dream about looksmaxxing.com i thought it was real life

there are too many things "rigged by god" and supernatural things, it seems rigged

and sometimes in a dream its like people make stupid choices. And in real life sometimes u get the same vibe as that, like ur are in a videogame cutscene and u make stupid choices for no reason and it feels like ur in a dream.

Back