Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Can't get a good body with a short torso

2020freedom

One way to get girls is to get big and shredded but this isn't possible with a short torso it seems - like if ur 5ft8 and have a torso of 18 inches, then what the f**k can you even build? Theres not enough space between the ribcage and waist and there isnt enough area for the chest either. Maybe I'm wrong but this is the main reason I don't pump iron, because there's no point. As a manlet you can't even bodymaxx because the muscles won't be impressive enough for tinder when there are men with tall torsos who can flash their thick abs. @ChaddeusPeuterschmidt @Buddy Boyo prove me wrong, I would love to be wrong but it really bothers me ngl.

One way to get girls is to get big and shredded but this isn't possible with a short torso it seems - like if ur 5ft8 and have a torso of 18 inches, then what the f**k can you even build? Theres not enough space between the ribcage and waist and there isnt enough area for the chest either. Maybe I'm wrong but this is the main reason I don't pump iron, because there's no point. As a manlet you can't even bodymaxx because the muscles won't be impressive enough for tinder when there are men with tall torsos who can flash their thick abs. @ChaddeusPeuterschmidt @Buddy Boyo prove me wrong, I would love to be wrong but it really bothers me ngl.

bullshit, it's the width and thickness of the Torso which matters

most african wide framed beasts have short torsos

it's About ribcage, Scapula and clavicle width

Imagine having this body proportions, long limb are ideal, it's evolutionary trait for men to run faster during hunting, thousands years ago

View attachment 13780

the key for Body aesthetics is to have proportions as generic as possible

Long limbs, tall height, small waist to ribcage Ratio, Broad square shoulders

These are the most androgenic proportions

andro .jpg

Back