Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Contributor Badge Request Thread

Hi everyone,

We are officially introducing a three-tiered Contributor Badge system to honor our most helpful members:
  • Contributor I ( Green )
  • Contributor II ( Blue )
  • Contributor III ( Nebula )
If you have created valuable content that helps others on their journey, you can use this thread to apply for your badge.

Requirements:
  1. You must post a link to the thread(s) you believe have been helpful to the forum
  2. The thread(s) must be looksmaxxing-related
  3. Provide a reason why you believe the thread(s) are beneficial
While we will ultimately evaluate your submission to determine the appropriate tier, you are welcome to indicate your preferred level within your application.

No spamming or unrelated posts.

Orka
I have helped people that ask questions and made 2 guides today and plan to make many more. This is not even my first week here. https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/the-utimate-guide-to-retatrutride.254342/#post-3838225

https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/guide-to-using-testosterone-for-dummies.254260/

And yeah idk how to like link where I replied to people but I mean I have 5 solutions already so

also never made a guide besides those 2 but I plan to keep making more and getting better and better at formatting and making guides.

Hoping just for one star
 
I have helped people that ask questions and made 2 guides today and plan to make many more. This is not even my first week here. https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/the-utimate-guide-to-retatrutride.254342/#post-3838225

https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/guide-to-using-testosterone-for-dummies.254260/

And yeah idk how to like link where I replied to people but I mean I have 5 solutions already so

also never made a guide besides those 2 but I plan to keep making more and getting better and better at formatting and making guides.

Hoping just for one star
@Orka
 
I have helped people that ask questions and made 2 guides today and plan to make many more. This is not even my first week here. https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/the-utimate-guide-to-retatrutride.254342/#post-3838225

https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/guide-to-using-testosterone-for-dummies.254260/

And yeah idk how to like link where I replied to people but I mean I have 5 solutions already so

also never made a guide besides those 2 but I plan to keep making more and getting better and better at formatting and making guides.

Hoping just for one star
Yeah okay these are fine.
 
Wait so i am going to get a contributer badge? i also have posted about 5 more guides since then, i can link if u think is nessicary
You have it g, I gave it to you

But sure link the threads
 
Hi everyone,

We are officially introducing a three-tiered Contributor Badge system to honor our most helpful members:
  • Contributor I ( Green )
  • Contributor II ( Blue )
  • Contributor III ( Nebula )
If you have created valuable content that helps others on their journey, you can use this thread to apply for your badge.

Requirements:
  1. You must post a link to the thread(s) you believe have been helpful to the forum
  2. The thread(s) must be looksmaxxing-related
  3. Provide a reason why you believe the thread(s) are beneficial
While we will ultimately evaluate your submission to determine the appropriate tier, you are welcome to indicate your preferred level within your application.

No spamming or unrelated posts.

Orka
Just give it to me cause I am contributing by giving people the honor of reading my poetry
 
Just give it to me cause I am contributing by giving people the honor of reading my poetry
Ill cancel your vip instead if thats okay
 




2 of my guides help with understanding how to go about in the gym for general health. And the other one tackles how to use and understand UC
I just want contributor 1







Using this as a baseline to see how many more guides for 2 star
 
Last edited:




2 of my guides help with understanding how to go about in the gym for general health. And the other one tackles how to use and understand UC
I just want contributor 1






Using this as a baseline to see how many more guides for 2 star

Are the 6 guides I linked here enough for contributor 2 or do I still need a few more? @Orka
 
All the applications above have been sorted, if your application is above this message and you didn't get any contributor tier or didn't get upgraded as you had hoped, try applying again in the future
 
Bro where my other request go :peeporiot:


Pheno bible



Canthus cut

Ancilleries

All fat loss


Online dating

INCEL TO A SOCIAL INHIBITION SLAYER​

 
Last edited:
This one is pretty good:
Full eyebrow grooming guide
https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/full-eyebrow-grooming-guide.214632/

This one less so but it took me a while research the details
LMHFV Bone-Building Protocol
https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/lmhfv-bone-building-protocol.179321/

This one is less LM focused but it is helpful for people in the space (no it’s not sexist)
FULL EXPLANATION ON HOW TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN (not click bait I figured it out)
https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/thre...women-not-click-bait-i-figured-it-out.256523/

I also comment a bunch, and used to give rankings. I don’t care what tier I am I just feel like everyone has the contributor badge.

All of these I would say are pretty high effort.
 


not all but atleast enough i guess?
 
(Endogenous DHT not exogenous)







@Orka
 
(Endogenous DHT not exogenous)







@Orka
hope you get it boi
 
(Endogenous DHT not exogenous)







@Orka
Good shit
hope you get it boi
 
Hi everyone,

We are officially introducing a three-tiered Contributor Badge system to honor our most helpful members:
  • Contributor I ( Green )
  • Contributor II ( Blue )
  • Contributor III ( Nebula )
If you have created valuable content that helps others on their journey, you can use this thread to apply for your badge.

Requirements:
  1. You must post a link to the thread(s) you believe have been helpful to the forum
  2. The thread(s) must be looksmaxxing-related
  3. Provide a reason why you believe the thread(s) are beneficial
While we will ultimately evaluate your submission to determine the appropriate tier, you are welcome to indicate your preferred level within your application.

No spamming or unrelated posts.

Orka

This is the first post of its kind covering this topic ever seen on the forum maybe everywhere i havent seen any threads similar to this althought i may be wrong anyways i plan on making more threads revolving around FGFR specifically FGFR2 as jt holds the most potential for fixing peanut skulls
 
@Orka
 
Last edited:
I have two threads that I’ve put a ton of time and effort into, including a lot of research and detail, plus my own experience too. I have several more threads that I’m working on and plan to post soon. Apply and hoping for contributor 1 :peepoLove:

 


there everything i made i guess
 
I have two threads that I’ve put a ton of time and effort into, including a lot of research and detail, plus my own experience too. I have several more threads that I’m working on and plan to post soon. Apply and hoping for contributor 1 :peepoLove:


mirin imo con 2 worthy
 
Hi everyone,

We are officially introducing a three-tiered Contributor Badge system to honor our most helpful members:
  • Contributor I ( Green )
  • Contributor II ( Blue )
  • Contributor III ( Nebula )
If you have created valuable content that helps others on their journey, you can use this thread to apply for your badge.

Requirements:
  1. You must post a link to the thread(s) you believe have been helpful to the forum
  2. The thread(s) must be looksmaxxing-related
  3. Provide a reason why you believe the thread(s) are beneficial
While we will ultimately evaluate your submission to determine the appropriate tier, you are welcome to indicate your preferred level within your application.

No spamming or unrelated posts.

Orka
To b c s
 
lifemaxxing matter? if so i have like 10 well made lifemaxxing threads

@Orka
 
3 more
Compound Sourcing



Social inhibtion
Phenotype bible
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top