Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Facepulling applience idea

Meowxilla

Why are we all trying to use typical rubberbands to act as force when using facemasks or headgear?

I don't know how to do this but i think it's possible to have small magnet which is in shape of your palate.
This magnet should be powerful enough so it can at least apply 5N of force.

Now we need something to attract magnet. Some kind of small headgear near your nose but not touching it.

I bet if i spent some time i could at least model this applience or make theorethical model.

I think it's worth looking in to.
We could eliminate need for screws , nails , anything that disrupts mouth space and get easy, comfortable and removable facepulling device.

Why are we all trying to use typical rubberbands to act as force when using facemasks or headgear?

I don't know how to do this but i think it's possible to have small magnet which is in shape of your palate.
This magnet should be powerful enough so it can at least apply 5N of force.

Now we need something to attract magnet. Some kind of small headgear near your nose but not touching it.

I bet if i spent some time i could at least model this applience or make theorethical model.

I think it's worth looking in to.
We could eliminate need for screws , nails , anything that disrupts mouth space and get easy, comfortable and removable facepulling device.
would be hard finding magnets strong enough to cause change

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
would be hard finding magnets strong enough to cause change

Just searched net , found these neodymium magnets , 15 pounds of force when they are touching. Seems legit. Ofc less force when spread out but just as much you need. Probably need around 2 pounds. I think it's possible.

Prepare yourself to rot in your basement 24/7.

extremely dangerous. magnets that strong are probably illegal.

Face pulling is a cope man, I’m sorry to be the one to have to tell you this

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have found magnets which can have 10 pounds of force at distance of 1 inch , however when together they have 190 pounds or 9500N. It can truly harm you if you are not careful. Dimensons were 45 diameter x 20 thickness.

I think this is promising if done well,

Yo man you find anything regarding the magnet?

Because putting magnets near your mouth is dangerous, magnets are fragile unless they added a lot of rubber coating, and if you eat 2 shards of magnets they will gut up your intestines.

And magnets shouldn't be illegal because of that, just don't use them in an idiotic manner.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Looksmaxxing 0
King Mewing 3
Ethan Asia Looksmaxxing 10
Dr. Vozcuk [Unblocked] Looksmaxxing 29