Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL fuckkkk im so lean rn

submissivechud

100k posts or death
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Messages
30,107
Solutions
9
Online time
2mo 11d
Reputation
81,381
Location
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
Increased my calorie allowance by like 500 and just got more steps tbh and I haven't had much issues with binging anymore( thanks for the advice @TonyDr )
prolly in like a 200 cal deficit nowadays
I gotta work out my abs more though
PXL_20261003_152831740.webp

@Luffy mogs?
@Angel
 
Time to spam weighted crunches and knee raises buddy boyo
I'm just gonna use the ab machine at my gym till I max it out tbh
im too light to use the cable machine for weighted crunches with the weight I use so I just float up
 
Increased my calorie allowance by like 500 and just got more steps tbh and I haven't had much issues with binging anymore( thanks for the advice @TonyDr )
prolly in like a 200 cal deficit nowadays
I gotta work out my abs more though
View attachment 429260
@Luffy mogs?
@Angel
just took a look at my physique and I look blocky asf, mirin twinkmaxxed body
 
if I only train my spinal flexors will they be visible
spinal flexor veins when?
Progressively
No exact time line. You have the torso it seems to get ab veins but again it is genetics. With proper overload, which isn’t possible with leg raises, you should get there eventually
 
no
just do the machine oblique twist thingy
tony will my obliques grow as well if i do these?
By obliques he prob meant to say the v-line, who is a genitical tendon separating your psoas muscles and lower abs muscles.

In order to appears, you need to have the genetics for, and being low on bodyfat.

To increase the separation, only knee raises, leg raises and sit-ups (not crunches) will works. If you're feelings your psoas (hip flexors) muscles too much, you can try the "Janda" versions of it, to disengage the psoas and increase the contraction on the lower abs.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top