- Joined
- Nov 18, 2025
- Messages
- 30,061
- Solutions
- 9
- Online time
- 2mo 11d
- Reputation
- 81,253
- Location
- #ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hot physique nglIncreased my calorie allowance by like 500 and just got more steps tbh and I haven't had much issues with binging anymore( thanks for the advice @TonyDr )
prolly in like a 200 cal deficit nowadays
I gotta work out my abs more though
View attachment 429260
@Luffy mogs?
@Angel
Mogs me@Luffy mogs
thanks I thinkHot physique ngl

Time to spam weighted crunches and knee raises buddy boyoIncreased my calorie allowance by like 500 and just got more steps tbh and I haven't had much issues with binging anymore( thanks for the advice @TonyDr )
prolly in like a 200 cal deficit nowadays
I gotta work out my abs more though
View attachment 429260
@Luffy mogs?
@Angel
I'm just gonna use the ab machine at my gym till I max it out tbhTime to spam weighted crunches and knee raises buddy boyo
Wlcmthanks I think
just took a look at my physique and I look blocky asf, mirin twinkmaxxed bodyIncreased my calorie allowance by like 500 and just got more steps tbh and I haven't had much issues with binging anymore( thanks for the advice @TonyDr )
prolly in like a 200 cal deficit nowadays
I gotta work out my abs more though
View attachment 429260
@Luffy mogs?
@Angel
eat in a 300 calorie deficitMirin, share me some tips![]()
what's wlcm meanWlcm
Welcome duhwhat's wlcm mean
diy spine lengthening surgery for long torsojust took a look at my physique and I look blocky asf, mirin twinkmaxxed body
im spinelessdiy spine lengthening surgery for long torso
stream it on rainbow bridge for the clout
Alr Tony way too lower the competitionknee raises
knee raises for the upper absAlr Tony way too lower the competition
Can’t isolate absknee raises for the upper abs
if I only train my spinal flexors will they be visibleCan’t isolate abs
Only spinal flexsion for all
Progressivelyif I only train my spinal flexors will they be visible
spinal flexor veins when?
tony will my obliques grow as well if i do these?Time to spam weighted crunches and knee raises buddy boyo
notony will my obliques grow as well if i do these?
Mogs meIncreased my calorie allowance by like 500 and just got more steps tbh and I haven't had much issues with binging anymore( thanks for the advice @TonyDr )
prolly in like a 200 cal deficit nowadays
I gotta work out my abs more though
View attachment 429260
@Luffy mogs?
@Angel
but you have mod so whose the real winnerMogs me
Youbut you have mod so whose the real winner
bulkings for chubby people who like to copeTime to bulk up bet u can’t take a leg kick from a little girl
You will probably crash out on food if u don’t. Don’t even gotta bulk maintenance works aswell. If 1 guy can hold you down, 2 can… yeah you get the gist..bulkings for chubby people who like to cope
I can beat the shit out of 95% of the forum
if two guys can r**e you they're faggotsYou will probably crash out on food if u don’t. Don’t even gotta bulk maintenance works aswell. If 1 guy can hold you down, 2 can… yeah you get the gist..