Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How about this for a dream physique?šŸ’ŖšŸ˜¤šŸ«±

quepasta

if you canā€™t join them, rise above them
Top Contributor
Established Member
Is this a good goal in order to be the most sexually appealing? And also is this even achievable through my genetics?
IMG_3713.jpeg
IMG_3711.jpegIMG_3712.jpeg

My current physique 14.5 years
5ā€™10.5ā€ 137lbs:
IMG_3665.jpegIMG_3438.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Iā€™m aware iā€™m pale itā€™s the wintertime

bones mog muscle
obviously

do I have the bones to get that physique

personally I think my SWR is already decent + im doing clavicle exercises (cope most likely)

This is after a year of inconsistent effort

the angularity of your clavicle isn't good but the width is decent , waist also looks slim

the angularity of your clavicle isn't good but the width is decent , waist also looks slim
what is the ideal angle and is there a way to change mine

high lats is kinda bad but not awfull, your hips are narrow and that is a good thing

any pictures of your back?

if weā€™re talking naturally then in around 4 years of consistant quality training yes.
shit bro i did not see that you were 14, probably longer than 4 years tbh, cause you can only start bulking safely at around 17-18 (without f*****g up hormones,) so if all goes extremely well 22-24 is when you can expect a physique on that level

good shit bro, as said above watch out with bulking on your age
i had heard that cutting while youā€™re still developing is bad, but iā€™d never heard anyone say the same about bulking. Right now iā€™d consider myself lean bulking, I eat a lot of eggs dairy and red meat, just whole foods no processed sugar (heightmaxxing diet)

Iā€™m curious to know more because I really do not want to mess up my hormones

bulking can trigger the growth of the estrogen hormone

bulking can trigger the growth of the estrogen hormone
how far above maintenance calories would you consider unsafe and estrogen promoting

what is the best training split in you allā€™s opinion, I consistently have time to train on tuesdays thursdays and saturdays but I often find time on other days too to train. If I made it a priority i could do 4-5 days a week for sure. Iā€™ve been doing PPL 3 days a week and then just hitting whatever on the extra days but thatā€™s gotta be suboptimal.

I do like ppl though

i had heard that cutting while youā€™re still developing is bad, but iā€™d never heard anyone say the same about bulking. Right now iā€™d consider myself lean bulking, I eat a lot of eggs dairy and red meat, just whole foods no processed sugar (heightmaxxing diet)

Iā€™m curious to know more because I really do not want to mess up my hormones
resting yes i agree, but with a shirt on the v-taper illusion is there

@quepasta going to puberty with high estrogen is a literal death sentence
all this is super confusing because I thought lifting was supposed to raise testosterone

what is the best training split in you allā€™s opinion, I consistently have time to train on tuesdays thursdays and saturdays but I often find time on other days too to train. If I made it a priority i could do 4-5 days a week for sure. Iā€™ve been doing PPL 3 days a week and then just hitting whatever on the extra days but thatā€™s gotta be suboptimal.

I do like ppl though
ppl is the best split for beginners, i do ppl with an additional arm/shoulder day, also about calorie surplus 200-300 will be fine for a lean bulk

all this is super confusing because I thought lifting was supposed to raise testosterone
yes test is good , but avoid raising your E lvls

i do ppl as well

working out boosts your T, but eating allot of fat causes growth in estrogen

ppl is the best split for beginners, i do ppl with an additional arm/shoulder day, also about calorie surplus 200-300 will be fine for a lean bulk
alright thanks and just to be absolutely sure, a small surplus is ok but anything higher raises estrogen

working out boosts your T, but eating allot of fat causes growth in estrogen
including saturated fat? iā€™d been told that is good for development

including saturated fat? iā€™d been told that is good for development
if youre eating clean whole foods in a slight surplus i wouldnt worry about raising your e levels, if you notice youre gaining fat faster than muscle than lover the surplus by about 100 cals

if youre eating clean whole foods in a slight surplus i wouldnt worry about raising your e levels, if you notice youre gaining fat faster than muscle than lover the surplus by about 100 cals
ok thanks for the advice

and a lot of bacne:pensivecold:

and a lot of bacne:pensivecold:
I get it bad too sometimes, I started using this exfoliating glove thing in the shower and it helped immensely

unfortunately it is on mine šŸ˜­

no idea, i am planning to get my blood tested and see how much test i have in my body

i hope i have avg, but i am pretty sure i have lower than avg

testosterone=estrogen+

estrogen is a 18 chain and testosterone has one extra on the chain (19)

excess testosterone will become estrogen. it has everything to do with how many testosterone receptors you have. if you have a low amount of testosterone receptors then any extra t you make will just become estrogen.

testosterone=estrogen+

estrogen is a 18 chain and testosterone has one extra on the chain (19)

excess testosterone will become estrogen. it has everything to do with how many testosterone receptors you have. if you have a low amount of testosterone receptors then any extra t you make will just become estrogen.
take ai