Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I feel guilty for eating.

Kazicz

IM!B4TM4N
It’s 3 pm and I just ate 326 calories (a wrap and an orange) and I feel guilty about it. My limit is 800 calories today. I’ll go on a walk.

It’s 3 pm and I just ate 326 calories (a wrap and an orange) and I feel guilty about it. My limit is 800 calories today. I’ll go on a walk.
Bro don’t develop anorexia or sum crazy shit pls

I am not anorexic. Do I seem like a teenage girl to you?
What is your height,weight and age? Also you may suffer from body dysmoripia. I am not tellling you if you do but I need to see if you are at a good weight or not

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What is your height,weight and age? Also you may suffer from body dysmoripia. I am not tellling you if you do but I need to see if you are at a good weight or not
178 centimetres, 62.4 kilograms, 16.

It’s okay to eat man; in fact, YOU SHOULD BE EATINGG!!! Basically, get to the 155 LBS - 175 LBS range

You should only feel guilty from eating non halal or non kosher meats. if you do not hunt your meats or eat applegate meats

I am not anorexic. Do I seem like a teenage girl to you?
nah this generation is cucked, so many gay normies. males defo get eds nowadays more than before. i knew a guy who purposefully starved himself, he was bones and fainted during an exam, had to go to a hospital where they had to force him to eat. this def an ed or something wrong with your brain. you're too short to be doing this extreme ass cutting, instead eat for muscle and height. eat healthy and continue to exercise to shed that fat. but your weight seems normal

Back