Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Nearly 80 approaches and one date, hard fail. Need advice on my face?

LeoMaxxer96

Nobody cares. Work harder.
5'6 with a bumpy, wide nose. Some weak feature like the periorbital hollowing are obvious but seem ridiculously hard to fix. But it seems like there are other features messing with my face that I can't pinpoint.

Long face?
Odd shaped lips?
Recessed upper maxilla?
Incorrect eye-width-to-height ratio?
Or eyes are too almond-shaped?
Also, I'm strongly considering limb-lengthening surgery of about 6 inches in India which would take 8 months to recover from. Thoughts on this?

Eyebrows seem too thick and too close together but this is just my judgement.

Attachments

• webcam-toy-photo6.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo6.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 52
  • webcam-toy-photo4.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 48
  • webcam-toy-photo3 (1).jpg
    webcam-toy-photo3 (1).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 47
  • webcam-toy-photo2 (1).jpg
    webcam-toy-photo2 (1).jpg
    29 KB · Views: 50
  • webcam-toy-photo1 (1).jpg
    webcam-toy-photo1 (1).jpg
    46 KB · Views: 51
if you improve your jaw , debloat your face and get rhino , you will ascend

your jaw is too round it makes you look feminine, upper half of your face is good. do you work out?

5'6 with a bumpy, wide nose. Some weak feature like the periorbital hollowing are obvious but seem ridiculously hard to fix. But it seems like there are other features messing with my face that I can't pinpoint.

Long face?
Odd shaped lips?
Recessed upper maxilla?
Also, I'm strongly considering limb-lengthening surgery of about 6 inches in India which would take 8 months to recover from. Thoughts on this?

You should get Hunter eyes

you are attractive i would say. this may be an issue of personality, or maybe height does matter that much

your not bad looking, in a room of 10 you would probably be in the upper half

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Been rejected by a hundred women and can’t control my emotions afterwards.

Long face?
Odd shaped lips?
Recessed upper maxilla?

Grow your hair both beard and head. beard long, hair medium length. Your upper face will carry you the rest of the way 💯

Long face?
Odd shaped lips?
Recessed upper maxilla?

people still approach women in 2024? jfl

the people who rejected u are biased against ethnics. u dont look bad. maybe a 6

ur main issue is saggy eye area, ur skin has a lot of stretchmarks there and looks discolored

the people who rejected u are biased against ethnics. u dont look bad. maybe a 6

ur main issue is saggy eye area, ur skin has a lot of stretchmarks there and looks discolored
not a 6, but definitely has potential
he is also 5'6 which is a factor, and looks like a sleepy college students who has been grinding for a week

Long face?
Odd shaped lips?
Recessed upper maxilla?

You kinda look tired, try to fix the dark eye circles and debloat your face and you're gonna be ok, idk what else to say

tbh it probably has to do w the height cuz ur pretty good looking otherwise. U can get height insoles for pretty cheap online that will make u 5’8 ish. If ur rlly desperate u can do the height extension surgery which will give u 3-4 inches (w 2 inch insoles you’ll be 6 ft). It’s expensive tho and recovery is rlly long.

Back