Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

serious issue with my skin

ouss101

I've used ton of products for an extended period of time but to no remarkable results (La Roche Posay Effaclar series, Baume B5+, CeraVe products..,Differine 5%), I've also consulted a dermatologist before and he inscripted expensive pills that I used for 8 months, I got rid of cysts because of it, but i still get them from time to time and they leave a huge scar on my face like a hole.

what do you think is the solution.

Thank you 😊

IMG_20240113_233451.jpg

first shave those hairs on your cheeks

I've used ton of products for an extended period of time but to no remarkable results (La Roche Posay Effaclar series, Baume B5+, CeraVe products..,Differine 5%), I've also consulted a dermatologist before and he inscripted expensive pills that I used for 8 months, I got rid of cysts because of it, but i still get them from time to time and they leave a huge scar on my face like a hole.

what do you think is the solution.

Thank you 😊

View attachment 25335
micro needling, chemical exfoliating peel, collagen boosting, red light therapy

all things to try

stop picking your skin dumbass, i can see the peels and scars. you slow or smth? no skincare routine no matter which one will save yo bum ass if you keep touching, scratching and rubbing at your face. ya get me?