Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Shall we have more women in this forum ?

Nihilus

ĻŖ The curse I carry ĻŖ
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
whatever the autistic proportions will say about attractiveness , females will have the final word
many of you dont understand the female gaze .
it will be beneficial if we add more females to the forum but the problem with this is that many of the users here are incels suffering from loneliness and sexual frustration the amount of simping will not be optimal
what do you think ? ( Redpillers who never felt the touch of a women get the f**k out of here )

I dont rly think there is an active member on this forum that could simp so much.
On the other hand, im sure some guys will start flaming the women for no reason, so there will be a little chaos.

Women tho could help a lot of guys. A woman's rating could be more important for most of the guys and it's normal.
If there was no redpillers, i think some women could help the forum.
Female gaze is important.

when a women ask for a rating everyone simp for her
As long as she is a Stacy, everywhere she go there will be simps. Although last woman post i have seen is not that good looking but got 8/10 ratings. These are just opinions tho

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
whatever the autistic proportions will say about attractiveness , females will have the final word
it will be beneficial if we add more females to the forum but the problem with this is that many of the users here are incels suffering from loneliness and sexual frustration the amount of simping will not be optimal
what do you think ? ( Redpillers who never felt the touch of a women get the f**k out of here )
this forum is dead

more females will improve science, more accuracy in looksratings

ALRIGHT greek guy , would you date a stacy if she was turkish ;)
trap questionšŸ˜­, i would force her to do a dna test jfl, just because a lot of turkish ppl have mostly greek dna. Besides my bullshit intro, i had to rly like her and be out of my fascist phase fosho.

are not realistic. Hardly any woman admits that looks are one of the most important things in life
this will automatically self-filter by only women interested in looksmaxxing would want to join here.

• Staff
ok, try this. It's make no sense. They just want attention and the gays here would just simp for a woman
have you ever talked to a women bro , damn

• Staff
ok, try this. It's make no sense. They just want attention and the gays here would just simp for a woman
you dont want to use logic when talking abt a women

have you ever talked to a women bro , damn
yes, I had a lot of contact with these creatures. They're like robots, If you look good, they're nice. If you look like shit, they're a nightmare.

Absolutely not.
First of all it's in male nature to be simps. no one can resist it even the most blackpilled men on the planet.
Second of all, women, fuсking, lie. Srs just look through this forum, women are overinflating subhuman ratings and will unironically rate men based on "personality" on this forum LMFAO. What comes out of their mouth is not reliable at all.

• Staff
  • Staff
oh trust me lol, i've seen it happen way too many times especially being in incel forums since 2017
incels simp a lot( due to their sexual frustration ) , and there is a big difference between the incel mind and the normal mind Cmon

I donā€™t know, iā€™m a woman but I just want to looksmaxx not find my lifelong partner on a random website.

• Staff
I donā€™t know, iā€™m a woman but I just want to looksmaxx not find my lifelong partner on a random website.
thats why its a looksmaxxing forum and not tinder

Back