Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Talking to Strangers

sigma

sigma knight chad pirate⚔️🤑🏴‍☠️
Established Member
55 West 81 St., American Gardens Building
This is half JFL half experimental.
I'm generally a yapper irl, but can vary depending on the situation. Severe case of yappiness either way. I can talk to strangers if I have to meet them and we are mutual friends or just have to do some situation together. over the years, i have started to increase my yappiness borders. i have no filter, and i dont get offended, so people find it easy to talk to me about anything. problem is when i start talking and turn autistic. however, random strangers is something i have difficulty with. flirting or asking for directions (i can do this if i have friend around, i feel more confident), or in general being polite and making small talk in an elevator is impossible. small talk in general is hard for me. i looked at some tips, and the only good way seems to be practicing, but i still feel awkward. so, ive decided that little steps are not enough. i have decided to go BIG. and eh, it doesnt matter. they're strangers, chancing of meeting or even remembering me is low. so now i stare and then wave at strangers while i walk around, and sometimes i do the "I'm watching you" 2 pointer eye gesture, and then say it out loud. it's hella funny and they always look at me weirdly. anyways is this autism or real way to get over my barrier with talking to strangers? cuz i dont have enough time to rant about astronomy in the 5-45 seconds im around them.

idk if im retarded bruh

Dnr