Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why do I see lack of mewing results?

Hunteryeron

BBCwarrior
^ I'm I doing something worng with my mewing? I've sent pictures to @Nihilus @pslgodduckz @Dean My maixila doesnt seem to project forward enough as well as my gonial angle being steep. Should I get a palate expander and what else should I do other than surgey?

bro for the 1 million time , fix your overbite first
when you get good dental arch and oral volume , you will start mewing correctly and thus seeing results

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bro for the 1 million time , fix your overbite first
when you get good dental arch and oral volume , you will start mewing correctly and thus seeing results
it is an underbite.

^ I'm I doing something worng with my mewing? I've sent pictures to @Nihilus @pslgodduckz @Dean My maixila doesnt seem to project forward enough as well as my gonial angle being steep. Should I get a palate expander and what else should I do other than surgey?
Mewing is cope doesnt work

Bro, please go to an orthodontist ASAP, as time passes it becomes more difficult and time-consuming to fix the underbite.
Ortho could probably correct the lower bite with just braces, without surgery, don't worry about that
I've seen very littee change but my face has gone forward more. I need expander
Mewing can't help you with that bro, you need braces!!

Bro, please go to an orthodontist ASAP, as time passes it becomes more difficult and time-consuming to fix the underbite.
Ortho could probably correct the lower bite with just braces, without surgery, don't worry about that

Mewing can't help you with that bro, you need braces!!
It will push my face back with braces.

It will push my face back with braces.
Normally, yes, braces will "pull" your face back

Underbite treatment using braces takes 1 to 2 years, depending on how your body responds and also depends at how you follow your ortho instructions

Normally, yes, braces will "pull" your face back

Underbite treatment using braces takes 1 to 2 years, depending on how your body responds and also depends at how you follow your ortho instructions
I will need to expand instead since that will push the upper to match the lower

I will need to expand instead since that will push the upper to match the lower
No bro, you won't need to expand
The common treatment for underbite is as follows: dental braces + rubbers
This will, through traction, pull your jaw back, until your bottom teeth are behind your top teeth, correcting your bite and improving the appearance of your face in general.

Anyway, go to an ortho, he will know how to explain what needs to be done better than a dentistry student

No bro, you won't need to expand
The common treatment for underbite is as follows: dental braces + rubbers
This will, through traction, pull your jaw back, until your bottom teeth are behind your top teeth, correcting your bite and improving the appearance of your face in general.

Anyway, go to an ortho, he will know how to explain what needs to be done better than a dentistry student
Why not expand my face? It will make me look better + pulling my maxialla back will make me look ugly and resccesed.

Why not expand my face? It will make me look better + pulling my maxialla back will make me look ugly and resccesed.
First of all, I'll explain this part "why not expand my face"
When thinking about an expansion, several things have to be taken into account, the positioning of your teeth, your jaw and your facial bones as a whole. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze the situation of your bite. Expanders are normally used in the case of an anterior crossbite, however,
In your case, you seem to have a class 3 underbite, not a crossbite, but I can't see your teeth, so I can't tell you if you also have some type of crossbite.
Now about pulling your jaw back and making you look ugly and resccesed. Dental braces will not make your jaw look like a mouth breather's jaw, it will make it look normal. You have to understand that continuing to have an underbite can cause several problems in the future, such as pain, asymmetries and facial deformities, in addition to not contributing aesthetically and that there is no homemade solution, you need professional help

First of all, I'll explain this part "why not expand my face"
When thinking about an expansion, several things have to be taken into account, the positioning of your teeth, your jaw and your facial bones as a whole. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze the situation of your bite. Expanders are normally used in the case of an anterior crossbite, however,
In your case, you seem to have a class 3 underbite, not a crossbite, but I can't see your teeth, so I can't tell you if you also have some type of crossbite.
Now about pulling your jaw back and making you look ugly and resccesed. Dental braces will not make your jaw look like a mouth breather's jaw, it will make it look normal. You have to understand that continuing to have an underbite can cause several problems in the future, such as pain, asymmetries and facial deformities, in addition to not contributing aesthetically and that there is no homemade solution, you need professional help
My doctor said that I had malsicouins as well as a slight crossbite combined with a underbite. When you say that the teeth will need to be pulled back. That also impires that the maxila will fall as well logically. As we can see in the cases of seniors with missing teeth. Their faces will change in order to fit the missing teeth. Logically the maxila bone will fall back because of the front teeth being pulled back. The reason I wish for expandison is so that my airways and maxila are opening up and forward. Which is the correct satte of the human jaw. After the exxpansion is complete I plan on using braces as well as maintaining correct toungue posture in order to fix the bite.

My doctor said that I had malsicouins as well as a slight crossbite combined with a underbite. When you say that the teeth will need to be pulled back. That also impires that the maxila will fall as well logically. As we can see in the cases of seniors with missing teeth. Their faces will change in order to fit the missing teeth. Logically the maxila bone will fall back because of the front teeth being pulled back. The reason I wish for expandison is so that my airways and maxila are opening up and forward. Which is the correct satte of the human jaw. After the exxpansion is complete I plan on using braces as well as maintaining correct toungue posture in order to fix the bite.
Like I said before bro, I'm just a student and I can't even examine you from a distance.
The only thing I can say to you is that you should go to an orthodontist and trust his analysis, he studied for years to help you

Like I said before bro, I'm just a student and I can't even examine you from a distance.
The only thing I can say to you is that you should go to an orthodontist and trust his analysis, he studied for years to help you
The media is corrput and wan'ts you to eat soy and vegtable oil. Why would I trust them with my jaw?

Back