Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

You incels should try ome.tv (omegele 2.0)

twink ogre

Very good website for gauging your looks level and just asking girls any questions, it's basically the talking equivalent of a pump and dump so people talk about whatever. Either they instaskip so you know its over or they compliment you which they are known to do to even below average looking guys. This is how friendless autists like me get social interaction and improve social skills

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mogs the shit out of omegele. I just set location to china and instantly have azn princesses wanting to talk to me just to improve their english despite my subpar face.

Last edited:
Post the hottest girls you get on there (just set location to china if you get instaskipped)

Very good website for gauging your looks level and just asking girls any questions, it's basically the talking equivalent of a pump and dump so people talk about whatever. Either they instaskip so you know its over or they compliment you which they are known to do to even below average looking guys. This is how friendless autists like me get social interaction and improve social skills
Can you talk to girls from any location ? You'd aslo need a good pc cam to not look subhuman I assume

Can you talk to girls from any location ? You'd aslo need a good pc cam to not look subhuman I assume
Bad cam just hides my subhuman face. Just change flag to whatever country you want to geomaxx to, I thought philippines would be easiest to start out with but it was just chimpmouthed goblins instaskipping me for not being JBW

last time i went to omegle it was cringe. All the women looked like serious robots and the men also looked serious and all of them just spammed their penis into the camera. everyone on the website looked depressed and perhaps this ome.tv is an upgrade from that

was asking ratings from girls here, got bunch of nines and eights