Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How do incels actually feel in the long term ?

Nihilus

Ϫ The One Lord of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
I am studying incels for a while now
between 12-15 y/o I've been an incel before puberty and then looksmaxxing ascended me , so I kinda know what it is like to be an incel
if there is any active incel here , i would like to know what was your experience like , how do you feel ? what kind of suffering have you lived ?

i will be doing a thread about the white pill soon , so i will need this data ...
all contribution is appreciated and thanks ...

im lonelyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I am studying incels for a while now
between 12-15 y/o I've been an incel before puberty and then looksmaxxing ascended me , so I kinda know what it is like to be an incel
if there is any active incel here , i would like to know what was your experience like , how do you feel ? what kind of suffering have you lived ?

i will be doing a thread about the white pill soon , so i will need this data ...
all contribution is appreciated and thanks ...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff

1.5 to 2 years ago, I felt lonely because most of my friends were getting girlfriends. But now, I don't mind it anymore; I've kind of embraced it. I am just waiting for the right one to have my first kiss, or even more. 😂

sad genetic dead end , if you live in the west you are doomed
I live in california's most diverse city and see white chads and lightskin(spic,nig or curry)moggers as the most successful dating wise. Pheno is truly everything.

• Staff
I live in california's most diverse city and see white chads and lightskin(spic,nig or curry)moggers as the most successful dating wise. Pheno is truly everything.
are you an incel

f**k dating bro. i want friends :chad:
same brother but being short and brown is brootal i would be the butt of jokes back in high school. Heightmog racemog simultaneously. If i was normal color and height then I would not be as paranoid.

same brother but being short and brown is brootal i would be the butt of jokes back in high school. Heightmog racemog simultaneously. If i was normal color and height then I would not be as paranoid.
I don't want to sound funny or anything, but I don't see why height affects attractiveness. I'm 1.94 meters tall and it doesn't help at all. I'd rather be 10 cm shorter so that my muscles would grow faster. 😅

• Staff
I don't want to sound funny or anything, but I don't see why height affects attractiveness. I'm 1.94 meters tall and it doesn't help at all. I'd rather be 10 cm shorter so that my muscles would grow faster. 😅
because you live in f*****g Netherlands

Lets say i go to america or england (i want to do my master degree at harvard or mit (Cambridge)) will it really boost my looks? I cant believe it

1.5 to 2 years ago, I felt lonely because most of my friends were getting girlfriends. But now, I don't mind it anymore; I've kind of embraced it. I am just waiting for the right one to have my first kiss, or even more. 😂
Bro if most of your friends get girlfriends that’s good growing your social circle and can just talk to one of there friends.

• Staff
Lets say i go to america or england (i want to do my master degree at harvard or mit (Cambridge)) will it really boost my looks? I cant believe it
it will boost your smv

Bro if most of your friends get girlfriends that’s good growing your social circle and can just talk to one of there friends.
Ngl never spoken to them, ive always been to scared for that shit

Bro before dating apps and all this bull shit this is how people met if your nice to them not overly nice but respectful and show your a good friend to there boyfriend they will most likely, approve of you and help put you on to there friends. One of the better more genuine ways to meet people imo.

Bro before dating apps and all this bull shit this is how people met if your nice to them not overly nice but respectful and show your a good friend to there boyfriend they will most likely, approve of you and help put you on to there friends. One of the better more genuine ways to meet people imo.
I know that, but I am scared to talk to people I don't know because I probably am not good enough anyway. Especially girls, why would a girl want to talk to me over another guy

• Staff
I know that, but I am scared to talk to people I don't know because I probably am not good enough anyway. Especially girls, why would a girl want to talk to me over another guy
i think you will see dating success in another country

Gonna be real with you right now, your in your own head you don’t need to go to another country for success just be narcissistic to yourself and it will make you more confident or alcohol if you need somewhere to start. success will bring in more genuine confidence. I’ve always been nervous and had anxiety mainly about my height but just knowing how hard I work at my study’s and gym brings me confidence despite that.

Gonna be real with you right now, your in your own head you don’t need to go to another country for success just be narcissistic to yourself and it will make you more confident or alcohol if you need somewhere to start. success will bring in more genuine confidence. I’ve always been nervous and had anxiety mainly about my height but just knowing how hard I work at my study’s and gym brings me confidence despite that.
The biggest fear I have is being bullied again for trying to speak to someone who is out of my league. I often discuss this with some guys at school who have a lot of friends. They keep repeating, 'Just don't give a f**k,' and I understand that's the whole point, but I just can't. It's easy for them to say; they look ten times better than I do. They once threw me under the bus by sending a girl to talk to me, and I completely froze. I was in a sort of shock that I couldn't snap out of. I know this is really sad, but it is what it is.

Alcohol doesnt work unfortually, i might try weed soon.

It's about demographics. You are pretty standard for ur height there but in mestizo land you would be worshipped by every foid

The biggest fear I have is being bullied again for trying to speak to someone who is out of my league. I often discuss this with some guys at school who have a lot of friends. They keep repeating, 'Just don't give a f**k,' and I understand that's the whole point, but I just can't. It's easy for them to say; they look ten times better than I do. They once threw me under the bus by sending a girl to talk to me, and I completely froze. I was in a sort of shock that I couldn't snap out of. I know this is really sad, but it is what it is.

Don’t try weed terrible drug. Best thing I could say is fake it till you make it start trying to be a little more full of yourself be genuinely proud of the things you’ve done. Your not ugly and just make the girl talk about her self and if she asks about you then respond best way to make convo to start

You arent even ugly bro, were u trying to hit on models or something? If you arent racist then get a daughter of an asian immigrant. The mere idea of having half white kids gets them excited

Attachments

• 20104.jpg
    20104.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 3
Don’t try weed terrible drug. Best thing I could say is fake it till you make it start trying to be a little more full of yourself be genuinely proud of the things you’ve done. Your not ugly and just make the girl talk about her self and if she asks about you then respond best way to make convo to start
First of all, thank you for helping. The problem is that I am socially awkward. I can't improvise, so if she asks me something and I don't have an answer ready, I just blank out. With my friends, I know what to talk about, but with girls, I have no clue

You arent even ugly bro, were u trying to hit on models or something? If you arent racist then get a daughter of an asian immigrant. The mere idea of having half white kids gets them excited
have had one interaction with a girl before (she is way out of my league, though: ). She approached me, we started talking, exchanged Snapchat, and even took a picture together. After that, we snapped each other, but I fumbled so hard at the next party. Out of nowhere, she was standing behind me, which startled me, and I blanked out. She asked me something, and I didn't reply for 3-4 seconds. Her friends started laughing, and she walked away. We never spoke again.

have had one interaction with a girl before (she is way out of my league, though: ). She approached me, we started talking, exchanged Snapchat, and even took a picture together. After that, we snapped each other, but I fumbled so hard at the next party. Out of nowhere, she was standing behind me, which startled me, and I blanked out. She asked me something, and I didn't reply for 3-4 seconds. Her friends started laughing, and she walked away. We never spoke again.
She's not out of your league.

• Staff
Damn what a fumble

CComing back to this, the average height of a male in the Netherlands is 1.80 meters, so I am still above average. But when is someone too tall? My little brother, who is 17 years old, is 2.02 meters tall, and I personally find that too tall. I think if he moves to America, people might find him too tall as well. I might be considered too tall too

Last edited:
  • Staff
Coming back to this, the avg height of a male in the netherlands is 1.80. So i am still abovr avg. But when are you to tall, my little brother (17yo) is 2.02m i myself find that to tall. I think if he moves to america prople will find him to tall. I mihht be to tall as well.
the average hight in my country(Tunisia) is 176cm (5ft10) ? IN MY COUNTRY YOU WOULD BE ABNORMALLY TALL , as other users said , if you move to another country you will be worshipped

the average hight in my country(Tunisia) is 176cm (5ft10) ? IN MY COUNTRY YOU WOULD BE ABNORMALLY TALL , as other users said , if you move to another country you will be worshipped
I understand that, but it might just be me, isn't being too tall not unattractive? For example, a girl who is 5'7 probably does not want to date someone who is 6'3.

• Staff
I understand that, but it might just be me, isn't being too tall not unattractive? For example, a girl who is 5'7 probably does not want to date someone who is 6'3.
they do ,

ive got diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and my eyes are bulging its over brah