Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Am I being trolled or are people like this for real?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hahaha bro if this guy is trolling give him an Oscar

I’d marry this guy if he was trolling he’d be the funniest man on this forum
I think he is a troll, because there is no way people like this are real and walk the planet among us

Just say you're a troll, I'm giving you a scapegoat from this idiocy
What idiocy? Can you show me how I’m in the wrong here. I’m waiting

For instance, I’m not the one who starts seething because I got a low rating. You just wanted compliments you sheboon

Show me one
[65:12] states "Allah is the One Who created seven heavens ˹in layers˺, and likewise for the earth. " The earth doesn't have 7 layers, it only has 4, the inner core, outer core, mantle, and crust.

What idiocy? Can you show me how I’m in the wrong here. I’m waiting

For instance, I’m not the one who starts seething because I got a low rating. You just wanted compliments you sheboon
are you not the one who got mad because a girl called a man (that YOU found attractive) unattractive and proceeded to berate her with insults. @tami_26 what do you think of this situation

I think he is a troll, because there is no way people like this are real and walk the planet among us
Oh haha you’d be surprised

are you not the one who got mad because a girl called a man (that YOU found attractive) unattractive and proceeded to berate her with insults. @tami_26 what do you think of this situation
That situation had nothing to do with you?

Nah the buzzcut f****d me up + I gotta be at least HTN
I'm not asshole enough to post you here, unless you wanna do it yourself but no you are not htn

You are anywhere from high ltn to low mid mtn. Honesty

Last Seen 8:04 AM
I'm not asshole enough to post you here, unless you wanna do it yourself but no you are not htn

he never claimed htn

Sheboon IQ in action. Never claimed to be HTN. I said I gotta be at least HTN as in that’s what I need to reach

I am confused tho. If you rated me a 4 (with buzzcut) and said that’s MTN. Wouldn’t a 6/10 be a HTN, which you rated me when you saw my pic with long hair? Or am I buggin

Damn what happened to those verbal skills? Wasn’t it like 46/46 💀
n***a just shut up, at least I have enough emotional intelligence to admit I was wrong.

Sheboon IQ in action. Never claimed to be HTN. I said I gotta be at least HTN as in that’s what I need to reach
bro you are literally half sudanese.
SUDANESE, the blackest of all black people

6/10 on the normie scale, which realistically is MTN. 7-8 is HTN
Well if 4 is MTN like you claimed then 6 should be HTN?

How can I be MTN with a buzz (4/10) and then jump to a 6 but still be MTN. I’m just confused on your scaling.

A 6/10 is usually considered HTN even on blackpill forums.

Well if 4 is MTN like you claimed then 6 should be HTN?

How can I be MTN with a buzz (4/10) and then jump to a 6 but still be MTN. I’m just confused on your scaling.

A 6/10 is usually considered HTN even on blackpill forums.
I'm rating you how I would rate people IRL.

If I'm rating from a blackpill persepective you'd be considered 3/10 with buzz cut and a 4.5 without

I'm rating you how I would rate people IRL.

If I'm rating from a blackpill persepective you'd be considered 3/10 with buzz cut and a 4.5 without

Yeah I’m talking about IRL rating not blackpill rating. So female gaze rating.

Cuz I know the female gaze is a little different than PSL rating?

Yeah I’m talking about IRL rating not blackpill rating. So female gaze rating.

Cuz I know the female gaze is a little different than PSL rating?
I'll rate you a 5 female gaze and be done with it

Weren’t IQs debunked as like totally not a good way to measure intelligence?

I feel like every guy like this tries to convince himself and others that every woman on the planet is dumb just to feel better about being rejected off of personality alone
yep, every few years we have to shift the scale foward so that the average intelligence is around 100
if you went back in the past it wouldve been 70 and you wouldve probably thought that everyone was stupid when really they were not
IQ is not the best measure

its like this. testosterone creates mutations, mutants, deviations. On the bell curve men will be simultaneously geniuses and retarded while women will be more towards the average
you are right men are more spaced out, in a larger range, while women tend towards the average, not deviating much. but idk if it is testosterone. and no t does not cause mutations lol, but maybe something related to brain development

you are right men are more spaced out, in a larger range, while women tend towards the average, not deviating much. but idk if it is testosterone. and no t does not cause mutations lol, but maybe something related to brain development
you are correct, i meant mutation in a more allegorical way

yep, every few years we have to shift the scale foward so that the average intelligence is around 100
if you went back in the past it wouldve been 70 and you wouldve probably thought that everyone was stupid when really they were not
IQ is not the best measure
yea something feels off tbh

a lota genz acts like retards yet iq better than ever? while the past had geniuses such as tesla and newton and all these
1716664637370.png

meanwhile iq does feel like a based measurement tbh

He is 100 percent a troll or sum thing,he was being an obsessive dick to me and couldn't drop it,he then disliked all my threads and commented insults under all my threads
he did that to me too, even though we had good convo last night. I didn't know he was such a dick

he did that to me too, even though we had good convo last night. I didn't know he was such a dick
You were rude to me first. Even when I tried to apologize you were still a dickhead. Don’t try and act innocent

Back