Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

BlackPill Cold Approach Megathread

i’ve been saying this JFL.
So you've basically been saying that as long as you're attractive you're good? Aha, what a surprising and cataclysmic revelation you have made that will now change the whole world.

It's never over for Gays, man. 😏

JFL at shitting red, white and brown every time u go for a dump.

I am making very harsh comments about your sexuality due to the very mean things you’ve said about me and my people rather than me trying to express how I feel about homosexuals.

Last edited:
JFL at shitting red, white and brown every time u go for a dump.
That would be the case for the Femboy's asshole I'd be ravaging, not mine, son.
I am making very harsh comments about your sexuality due to the very mean things you’ve said about me and my people rather than me trying to express how I feel about homosexuals.
Let's continue to be non-bigots from now on, man. :)

JFL at Coronamaxxing.

• Everyone is on lockdown atm.
  • Loads of people are using houseparty which is basically mobile skype.
  • Add your friends on houseparty and enter rooms with people who you don’t know.
  • Get to know them and expand your friend circles.
Using houseparty has given me the confidence to consider joining yubo lives.

You have too be socially adept for this strategy to work. Use houseparty for practice and run yubo lives for Snapchat and instagram adds.

JFL at Coronamaxxing.

• Add your friends on houseparty and enter rooms with people who you don’t know.

You have too be socially adept for this strategy to work. Use houseparty for practice and run yubo lives for Snapchat and instagram adds.
Tfw nobody messaged me for anything like that...

JFL at Coronamaxxing.

post video

I’ve had an Epiphany that when you approach a girl you should be testing red flags by asking the right questions. You can’t be straightforward with the red-flag tests because the woman is gonna find it weird. You have to be able to execute it right.

Day 2
2 gave me their insta
9 messaged
1 blanked me
27 adds in two days

Bro just tell yourself f**k it, you only live once and what have you got to lose from doing it.

That's what I'm trying to do
Ya easier said than done tho. I grew up ugly, undesirable, and invisible during my formulative years, so my self-esteem is in the f*****g gutter and my inhibitions are higher than a kite. 😭 Every time I tell myself to approach a girl I find attractive, I always pussy out at the last moment even if the conditions are literally perfect.
Oh well, I'm sure you can relate to what I'm saying. I'm not a proponent of drugs but have you ever tried phenibut? I heard it could help us high inhib spergcels become low inhib.

Ya easier said than done tho. I grew up ugly, undesirable, and invisible during my formulative years, so my self-esteem is in the f*****g gutter and my inhibitions are higher than a kite. 😭 Every time I tell myself to approach a girl I find attractive, I always pussy out at the last moment even if the conditions are literally perfect.
Oh well, I'm sure you can relate to what I'm saying. I'm not a proponent of drugs but have you ever tried phenibut? I heard it could help us high inhib spergcels become low inhib.
Dude I can totally relate to you, throughout highschool I was pretty overweight and ugly.

Everyone used to make fun of me for it, my self esteem was and is still super low and I can't really talk that we'll to women.

I've never had a gf like you, even if I knew a girl liked my I didn't have the guts go talk to her.

I know it's not as easy as just f**k it and go put yourself out there, there's almost a mental barrier which is holding you back but you just gotta push through that, don't worry if your being cringe or if your embarrassed, just do it. It sounds simple but it's harder than it sounds.

I can tell you from experience this does work aswell, I kinda just said f**k it and tried online for the first time, for a round a week now I've been talking to this Stacy, sure it may not lead anywhere and it doesn't sound that impressive but it's all about making small steps.

Back