Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

everything eventually leads to full body 3x a week

i just bench everyday then see whats lacking in the mirror and train those muscles and i dont like full body
 
I don’t do any of dattt :peepoComfy:
 
What do you do training wise
Nothing anymore broski, I used to go on walks if that counts jfl, but I hven’t been doing that for awhile :bongotap:

I tried weightlifting in my early 20s but never rly ate enough to make gains
 
i started with ppl, switched to arnold for a bit, back to ppl, did a/p for a while and now im doing full body 3x a week

best split ever
just do upper body 3 times a week,legs are useless
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top