Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sameno i dont like full body![]()
i thought id hate it too but i enjoy itno i dont like full body![]()
youll come aroundSame
my glutes are way too bigGlute A 3x/week
waist/core B 2 or 3x/week
luv arnold
FBEOD >>>> imoi started with ppl, switched to arnold for a bit, back to ppl, did a/p for a while and now im doing full body 3x a week
best split ever
ul infitiyi started with ppl, switched to arnold for a bit, back to ppl, did a/p for a while and now im doing full body 3x a week
best split ever
upper body 3x a week fogsi started with ppl, switched to arnold for a bit, back to ppl, did a/p for a while and now im doing full body 3x a week
best split ever
upper body 3x a week fogs
lowkey
U U R U U R R
repeat
FBEOD >>>> imo
what about ldar and repeatul infitiy


What do you do training wiseI don’t do any of dattt![]()
Nothing anymore broski, I used to go on walks if that counts jfl, but I hven’t been doing that for awhileWhat do you do training wise
just do upper body 3 times a week,legs are uselessi started with ppl, switched to arnold for a bit, back to ppl, did a/p for a while and now im doing full body 3x a week
best split ever
Have you planned to start again ?Nothing anymore broski, I used to go on walks if that counts jfl, but I hven’t been doing that for awhile
I tried weightlifting in my early 20s but never rly ate enough to make gains
That’s the plan yep, I can’t get myself to go back to the gym thoughHave you planned to start again ?

Have you considered doing specific kettlebell exercises unrelated to normal weightlifting ? You could do it like supersets and h.i.i.t style.That’s the plan yep, I can’t get myself to go back to the gym though
I have a 35lb kettlebell at home that I wanna work with, will buy more equipment later on if I need to, just rly don’t wanna go to a gym![]()
Have you considered doing specific kettlebell exercises unrelated to normal weightlifting ? You could do it like supersets and h.i.i.t style.
Both youtubers train with specific kettlebell exercises like swings, pulls, snatches, cleans, presses etc you should try it
Would these exercises still help with muscle growth or just strength and endurance?dude noi started with ppl, switched to arnold for a bit, back to ppl, did a/p for a while and now im doing full body 3x a week
best split ever
All of 3 combinedWould these exercises still help with muscle growth or just strength and endurance?
YayyyAll of 3 combined
Should I do these exercises as part of a plan? Like is there like a ppl, upper/lower, type of plan for kettlebell exercisesYou can do whatever you like, but most of the time kettlebell trainings are full body circuits, meaning you're gonna do 5 or 6 exercises without rest, take 2min to rest, then doing it 4 or 5 times.Should I do these exercises as part of a plan? Like is there like a ppl, upper/lower, type of plan for kettlebell exercises