Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Falis Megathread

Surgically:
Lateral commisuroplasty

By Eppley:

Non-Surgically:
Source:

increase forward facial growth. You can pick the method that you like the most.

If your ugly then yes you do
If your handsome then no your maxilla is fine

Reactions: God
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
[I would have hoped for a more scientific approach

Try squinching your eyes and try doing this -

It worked for me when i was 7, cause i did it out of pure rage tbh.

Try squinching your eyes and try doing this -

View attachment 861

It worked for me when i was 7, cause i did it out of pure rage tbh.
giphy.gif

Describe all the method here

How want To give us all the rules and important points we must respects

If you actually believe this, then just watch Kike Mew's videos on Youtube. He made 2 videos demonstrating how to do it.

I heard that narrow palate (+ good zygomatiques projection) help with having hollow Cheek is that true?

unless you believe in mewing theres practically no non surgical way of counter clockwise rotating the upper jaw

Do you dont belive in mewing?

Also same question with the downward growth

if I refer to the lower lip it align with the chin but for the upper lip it's not the case (i have puffy lips by the way) si have i recssed chin or not?

What do you mean by line up with the mandibule? (I dont understand it) can you explain it for me?

Lip lift or ccw rotation is the only method, and it has minimal results, and ccw rotation is not suited for most people. But you might not need to shorten your midface

also mew and try keep your front teeth touched
try too keep as much teeth as you can touched but your front teeth also should be in contact)

I have an overbite making m'y Front teeth touching make me look Dumb and hurt me unaturel position

I have an overbite making m'y Front teeth touching make me look Dumb and hurt me unaturel position
Can you make photo of your side profile and send it me in pm? I can help you. I also had an overbite and get rid of that shit

Thumbpulling lower jaw palate is this the same principal as of the upper palete

I do not have access to my phone because it is in repartion but if you can give some useful adive here it will be great!

Here we go for the last part

(counter clockwise rotate the jaws)can youe xplain that for me

(counter clockwise rotate the jaws)can youe xplain that for me

Oh shit so i have that but my jaw is kind of longue and defined with a good gonial angle

there can be different situation
without photo your side profile it is hard to say surely what type you have
maybe 1 class maloclusion, maybe 2nd) there is some diferrence, but mewing kills that shit)

I will send you a pic as soon as possible concerning my bite my orthodentiste advised me not to wear a dental appliance he told me that it is quite natural and that if I put it a tooth extraction would be necessary and it can messed up so i think that i have type 1 malocclusion