Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Falis Megathread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
how the hell it can influence it maybe droppoing face fat for those who have a fat elastic nose?

also mew and try keep your front teeth touched
try too keep as much teeth as you can touched but your front teeth also should be in contact)
Are you sure? I mean, shouldn't just the molars be touching because I thought mewing will cure a recessed chin

I also had an overbite and get rid of that shit
how did u fix your overbite ? my only option is orthodontic treatment but it costs 8000 euros where i live and i doubt mewing will do something

Last edited by a moderator:
casey-neistat-we-can.jpg

tcdisrupt_ny16-4647.jpg
His mandible developed but his maxilla is still recessed.

Are you asking how to find out if you have a geneticly lesser projected maxilla, or are you asking how to find out if you have a receeded maxilla because of facial reccesion and poor craniofacial development?

it not so much the palate, but more how high up and swung forward the maxilla is; by being up and forward, it minimizes the mid section thus a wider face

unless you know anybody that looks like this idk what to tell you

a bit of both eventually i would like to know about myself if i have this problem I can not find the difference between your 2 proposals actualy

How is it possible noramaly there is a correlation betwen them

Is it essential ? How to achive them?

Mine are long but failoed by nordic coloring so you can't see them

Mine are long and dark but kind of fine so we dont ses them as much

is there a correlation between the 2?

how did u fix your overbite ? my only option is orthodontic treatment but it costs 8000 euros where i live and i doubt mewing will do something
mew and posture, man
if you have maloclusion, there should be a reason why it hapenned.
I think that mewing(your tongue is at top of your palate) give free space for lower jaw and it give a signal for lower jaw to grow, because your tongue stop pushing lower jaw back and down. Your tongue is like a center of mass in your mouth. Also, according to maxilla up and forward, your mandible also go forward(you can see photo of a skull in google, our bones grow together).

Why good body posture can have a influence on that?

there's only one way to find out if you can fix ur chin naturally.

how to find out
  1. purse your lips together
  2. Align your front teeth in the ideal position
  3. smile so the muscle your lips are tightened
If your chin is still flat get surgery if it looks like a normal chin keep mewing.

how to find out
If your chin is still flat get surgery if it looks like a normal chin keep mewing.

no
you should't smile
all muscles at your face should be in rest
lips should be fully touched and relaxed

• JFL
Reactions: Neo

how to find out

is that u

View attachment 1094
it's a test r****d. do that to see if your chin is fixible HAHAHAHAHA
key is here
Take any appliance that have influence on a soft tissue and you can see while wearing it it's hard to smile or any emotion at your face. Mew had a video about appliance and there was said about that.
You shouldn't smile. Lips touched but relaxed. Whole face is relaxed.
Also while you smiling your buccinator is involved. If you wanna hollow cheeks, you shoud stop using that muscle.
It's the same like a using your cheeks to chew a food. Stop smiling, bro.

key is here
Take any appliance that have influence on a soft tissue and you can see while wearing it it's hard to smile or any emotion at your face. Mew had a video about appliance and there was said about that.
You shouldn't smile. Lips touched but relaxed. Whole face is relaxed.
Also while you smiling your buccinator is involved. If you wanna hollow cheeks, you shoud stop using that muscle.
It's the same like a using your cheeks to chew a food. Stop smiling, bro.
we know

Are they a good feature i have them so i am asking about it?