Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Have questions (almost 15, 74kg, 5'9/178cm)

sugaakaagustd

Have a few questions, would appreciate any answers

1) Do vitamin/body supplements work, and are they worth the investment?

2) How do you treat pink & brown post-acne marks?

3) Is there any way to increase height that isn't just sleeping or eating enough?

4) Does the jawline app (the one where you do a few minutes of face exercises for 30 days) work?

5) I'm trans ftm and have naturally high test for a female so I have a decent amount of coarse face hair, but it's patchy. Would minoxidil & dermarolling help?

6) How do you grow out bangs that are too short? What oils to use, ect

7) Do hand grippers also work for veinier hands?

8) Does icing your face actually help with anything?

5) I'm trans ftm and have naturally high test for a female so I have a decent amount of coarse face hair, but it's patchy. Would minoxidil & dermarolling help?
I would never help a f****t, ropemaxx

have fun with the male experience™️, disgusting freak of nature.