Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion How do incels actually feel in the long term ?

Anyone over the age of 21 who is still an incel, should be feminized. If you never had a girl before then, you are not a man and never will be a man, I don't care what you say. Even if you got 10 girlfriends by age 24 it won't be the same. Advantage being that with the feminization, will also get sterilized, but in an impermanent way, if the later on the state deems they have good genes they can find a way to desterilize them...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Anyone over the age of 21 who is still an incel, should be feminized. If you never had a girl before then, you are not a man and never will be a man, I don't care what you say. Even if you got 10 girlfriends by age 24 it won't be the same. Advantage being that with the feminization, will also get sterilized, but in an impermanent way, if the later on the state deems they have good genes they can find a way to desterilize them...
yeah teenage love is so important

im 17 i have done everything with a girl other than sex. i cant get on that phase yet.

• Staff
im 17 i have done everything with a girl other than sex. i cant get on that phase yet.
thats good , dw about sex youre still young

I used to be incel but i ascended in 2021 after getting a couple surgeries.
While the relationships aspect was pretty bad and made me feel miserable when i focused on it, i just didn't do that. I just did other things to distract myself from my inceldom. I just looked to the bright side and enjoyed the little things.

• Staff
I used to be incel but i ascended in 2021 after getting a couple surgeries.
While the relationships aspect was pretty bad and made me feel miserable when i focused on it, i just didn't do that. I just did other things to distract myself from my inceldom. I just looked to the bright side and enjoyed the little things.
White pill , every incel should do that
Did you do heavy hard maxxing? Did you find productive success?

White pill , every incel should do that
Did you do heavy hard maxxing? Did you find productive success?
I got bimax, rhinoplasty and infraorbital implants.
Wdym productive success? I had sex a couple times. Kissed some sloots at the club

• Staff
I got bimax, rhinoplasty and infraorbital implants.
Wdym productive success? I had sex a couple times. Kissed some sloots at the club
From where did you ascend and what point did you reach
Sub5 to HTN ?

• Staff
how are you feeling incels

Who here is actually an incel?

so me and sexless?

Last edited:
idk tbh, i dont think i can pull any girl. but its not if i am really trying either
i dont think that makes you an inel tbh, do you at least talk to anyof them?

Nope, i rather dont make contact with people i dont know
this is what i used to think like some years ago, i regret it tbh