Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Brutal Sugar Pill

starving your body for ideological fallacy will make you suffer. Diet and nutrition is a joke nowadays due to Youtube "health gurus". Bro just eat high quality sources and what your body is telling you to get.
No shit sherlock

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
starving your body for ideological fallacy will make you suffer. Diet and nutrition is a joke nowadays due to Youtube "health gurus". Bro just eat high quality sources and what your body is telling you to get.
and remember fruits, veggies and such arent high quality sources of anything. people didnt even use to eat them. literally soyboy food since its easier to grow some plants than to hunt

and not to mention even if they were eaten, they were grown naturally and were only available in certain periods of the year, not all year round at supermarkets.

only high quality foods are animal products. you can add things on top of those since not everyone cares about what they eat as much or has sensitivities (a.k.a. shit genes) but if you completely remove animal products then i dont really care since you were a lost cause from the beginning

and remember fruits, veggies and such arent high quality sources of anything. people didnt even use to eat them. literally soyboy food since its easier to grow some plants than to hunt

and not to mention even if they were eaten, they were grown naturally and were only available in certain periods of the year, not all year round at supermarkets.

only high quality foods are animal products. you can add things on top of those since not everyone cares about what they eat as much or has sensitivities (a.k.a. shit genes) but if you completely remove animal products then i dont really care since you were a lost cause from the beginning
'high quality foods'
Cancer

When it comes to cancer, once again, the source of proteinseems to matter more than quantity.

• In the Nurse’s Health Study and the Health Professionals Follow-Up Study, every additional serving per day of red meat or processed red meat was associated with a 10% and 16% higher risk of cancer death, respectively. [5]
  • In October 2015, the World Health Organization (WHO)’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) concluded that consumption of processed meat is “carcinogenic to humans,”and that consumption of red meat is “probably carcinogenic to humans.” [18] The IARC Working Group (comprised of 22 scientists from ten countries) reached these conclusions from an evaluation of over 800 studies.
    • Conclusions were primarily based on the evidence for colorectal cancer. Data also showed positive associations between processed meat consumption and stomach cancer, and between red meat consumption and pancreatic and prostate cancer.

Heart disease

Research conducted at the Harvard Chan School of Public Health has found that eating even small amounts of red meat—especially processed red meat—on a regular basis is linked to an increased risk of heart disease and stroke, and the risk of dying from cardiovascular disease or any other cause. [4-6] Conversely, replacing red and processed red meat with healthy protein sources such as beans, soy foods, nuts, fish, or poultry seems to reduce these risks.

Premature death

• In 2016, researchers reviewed protein intakes of more than 131,000 women and men from the Nurses’ Health Study and Health Professionals Follow-up Study. After tracking their diets for up to 32 years, the authors found that a higher intake of red meat, especially processed versions (sausage, bacon, hot dogs, salami), was linked to a modestly higher risk of death, while a higher protein intake from plant foods carried a lower risk.
Protein foods and the planet

Plate_Planet.png

Just as different foods can have differing impacts on human health, they also have differing impacts on the environment. Agriculture is a major contributor of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions globally, the accumulation of which is driving climate change at a rate unprecedented in human history. However, not all foods have an equal impact. Production of animal-based foods tends to have higher GHG emissions than producing plant-based foods—and dairy and especially red meat (particularly beef, lamb, and goat) stand out for their disproportionate impact.

You can say that this reasearch is written by 'vegan propaganda',but they even recommend eating some meat.Anyways,more plants and less animal products-->better for longevity.I haven't found study that says otherwise

You can say that this reasearch is written by 'vegan propaganda',but they even recommend eating some meat.Anyways,more plants and less animal products-->better for longevity.I haven't found study that says otherwise
what im gonna say is that using correlation studies to try to prove your point is retarded and youre not gonna convince me to become a low T high E vegan and for all I care you can go back to your retarded diet and I hope it will kill you in a few years, unless you kill yourself before by jumping in front of a deer thats about to get shot or something

what im gonna say is that using correlation studies to try to prove your point is retarded and youre not gonna convince me to become a low T high E vegan and for all I care you can go back to your retarded diet and I hope it will kill you in a few years, unless you kill yourself before by jumping in front of a deer thats about to get shot or something
high E is your milk that you drink from cow titties,lil b***h

high E is your milk that you drink from cow titties,lil b***h
max 5pg was found in milk which is freebased with a bioavailability of 1 to 5% which is way less than all your estrogenic plants f****t

Eating carbs = cuck trait
Idk

keto and IF is very good for weight loss, but thats about it

just avoid fructose, its just retarded to eat it, especially with so many choices of foods and sodas with 0 glycemic index and 0 calorie sweeteners JFL

max 5pg was found in milk which is freebased with a bioavailability of 1 to 5% which is way less than all your estrogenic plants f****t
That's phytoestrogen n***a,you are drinkin mammalian estrogen,r****d

That's phytoestrogen n***a,you are drinkin mammalian estrogen,r****d
you are so retarded you try to call me out on something I already explained to you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Ratings 7
L Ratings 3
S Looksmaxxing 24
Nihilus Off-Topic 2