Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don’t look good stop with the nonsenseI don’t really know if this help but doing cardio reduces fat from your body . But you look good so don t worry with time if you don t eat junk food proccesed food and have a healthy life you can mostly burn fat . And drink water ofc . Looking good princess![]()
How do you get it? It’s a prescription?diet is cope take 40mg furosemide and forget
order off of indiamart its a prescriptionHow do you get it? It’s a prescription?
I just got epe, can't find anywhere to get hctzdiet is cope take 40mg furosemide and forget
You look avrage don t worryI don’t look good stop with the nonsense
She won't let you hit gngYou look avrage don t worry![]()
#sensitivewomen btw i js wanted to be nice #DNRShe won't let you hit gng
alright g#sensitivewomen btw i js wanted to be nice #DNR

primalmy diet is terrible and I notice some fat in my cheeks even though I’m not fat. It’s bloating probably. What should I eat to reduce bloating? Not raw organs please
yes, cutting out processed shit will also help your skin clear, it helped mePrimal diet is ideal, went on it a good while ago and my face has debloated so much that even my nose size decreased slightly. If you're unable to do that for whatever reason, cutting out ultraprocessed foods is a very good start.
high iq postyes, cutting out processed shit will also help your skin clear, it helped me
Long term caloric deficit and cut most of your carbsmy diet is terrible and I notice some fat in my cheeks even though I’m not fat. It’s bloating probably. What should I eat to reduce bloating? Not raw organs please
i gave this same advice on another thread and got downvoted to hellLong term caloric deficit and cut most of your carbs
sonLooking good princess![]()
Drugs and medications will not out perform a bad dieti gave this same advice on another thread and got downvoted to hell
coco water.my diet is terrible and I notice some fat in my cheeks even though I’m not fat. It’s bloating probably. What should I eat to reduce bloating? Not raw organs please
diet is cope take 40mg furosemide and forget
Just get diuretics and make sure to drink enough watermy diet is terrible and I notice some fat in my cheeks even though I’m not fat. It’s bloating probably. What should I eat to reduce bloating? Not raw organs please
My diet consists of Mc Donald’s, Diet Coke and pastaStupid, diet is not cope, u acc don’t read things smh. Diet affects everything![]()
woulnt have thought that pm boyoMy diet consists of Mc Donald’s, Diet Coke and pasta
Literally one furosemide takes the bloat out
My diet consists of Mc Donald’s, Diet Coke and pasta
Literally one furosemide takes the bloat out
Raw meat, organs, dairy and fruit. Diet is NOT cope, even if you can get away by taking some diuretics with some isotretinoin, it will fuck up your body from the inside. If you only care about looking good, DNR anything about diet. If you want to also live without problems for more than one or two years, eat some real food. Caffeine and a lot of potassium compared to sodium, i go for a ratio of 5:1 personally. Pushing drugs on top of the problem will not fix the cause, only temporary solve it. Hope this helps : )my diet is terrible and I notice some fat in my cheeks even though I’m not fat. It’s bloating probably. What should I eat to reduce bloating? Not raw organs please
Raw meat, organs, dairy and fruit. Diet is NOT cope, even if you can get away by taking some diuretics with some isotretinoin, it will fuck up your body from the inside. If you only care about looking good, DNR anything about diet. If you want to also live without problems for more than one or two years, eat some real food. Caffeine and a lot of potassium compared to sodium, i go for a ratio of 5:1 personally. Pushing drugs on top of the problem will not fix the cause, only temporary solve it. Hope this helps : )
bannana + coconut water = holy debloatmy diet is terrible and I notice some fat in my cheeks even though I’m not fat. It’s bloating probably. What should I eat to reduce bloating? Not raw organs please
Dude i don’t want to hate on nobody . Please leave me alone
wyllI don’t look good stop with the nonsense
ye bro at least I ain't call her princess tho
yeat im just nice yo okay?ye bro at least I ain't call her princess tho