Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What diet should I do to debloat

Doutzy

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
274
Online time
1d 3h
Reputation
373
my diet is terrible and I notice some fat in my cheeks even though I’m not fat. It’s bloating probably. What should I eat to reduce bloating? Not raw organs please
 
I don’t really know if this help but doing cardio reduces fat from your body . But you look good so don t worry with time if you don t eat junk food proccesed food and have a healthy life you can mostly burn fat . And drink water ofc . Looking good princess❤️‍🩹
 
I don’t really know if this help but doing cardio reduces fat from your body . But you look good so don t worry with time if you don t eat junk food proccesed food and have a healthy life you can mostly burn fat . And drink water ofc . Looking good princess❤️‍🩹
I don’t look good stop with the nonsense
 
my diet is terrible and I notice some fat in my cheeks even though I’m not fat. It’s bloating probably. What should I eat to reduce bloating? Not raw organs please
primal

mark solution
 
Primal diet is ideal, went on it a good while ago and my face has debloated so much that even my nose size decreased slightly. If you're unable to do that for whatever reason, cutting out ultraprocessed foods is a very good start.
 
Primal diet is ideal, went on it a good while ago and my face has debloated so much that even my nose size decreased slightly. If you're unable to do that for whatever reason, cutting out ultraprocessed foods is a very good start.
yes, cutting out processed shit will also help your skin clear, it helped me
 
Long term caloric deficit and cut most of your carbs
i gave this same advice on another thread and got downvoted to hell
 
Bloating is a fakevm propaganda. Women who are fat, and men who are boneless came up with such excuses. Just accept your subhuman bro 😂
 
Last edited:
my diet is terrible and I notice some fat in my cheeks even though I’m not fat. It’s bloating probably. What should I eat to reduce bloating? Not raw organs please
Just get diuretics and make sure to drink enough water
 
My diet consists of Mc Donald’s, Diet Coke and pasta

Literally one furosemide takes the bloat out

This is same diet as my twin brother, he is hhtn, goes gym, clear skin, but he drink 5-6 litres of water everyday + electrolytes ofc. So i understand, but healthy diet is needed for hormones and sleep and prevention of chronic diseases
 
my diet is terrible and I notice some fat in my cheeks even though I’m not fat. It’s bloating probably. What should I eat to reduce bloating? Not raw organs please
Raw meat, organs, dairy and fruit. Diet is NOT cope, even if you can get away by taking some diuretics with some isotretinoin, it will fuck up your body from the inside. If you only care about looking good, DNR anything about diet. If you want to also live without problems for more than one or two years, eat some real food. Caffeine and a lot of potassium compared to sodium, i go for a ratio of 5:1 personally. Pushing drugs on top of the problem will not fix the cause, only temporary solve it. Hope this helps : )
 
Raw meat, organs, dairy and fruit. Diet is NOT cope, even if you can get away by taking some diuretics with some isotretinoin, it will fuck up your body from the inside. If you only care about looking good, DNR anything about diet. If you want to also live without problems for more than one or two years, eat some real food. Caffeine and a lot of potassium compared to sodium, i go for a ratio of 5:1 personally. Pushing drugs on top of the problem will not fix the cause, only temporary solve it. Hope this helps : )

Very good reply, respect
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top