Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Falis Megathread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good stuff seems legit ls that the final summary conclusion of what you said? ( and from the first one you got: keep inflammation low, take vit C and the second one, i said it at the end: adrenaline (exercise or drugs) and eating high protein)

Good stuff seems legit ls that the final summary conclusion of what you said? ( and from the first one you got: keep inflammation low, take vit C and the second one, i said it at the end: adrenaline (exercise or drugs) and eating high protein)
yes bro, its all on point

It seems under why do you consider them as a good one?
He doesn't have side projection of the cheekbones.
They are not very wide.But he has good under eye support.And I think that matters the most.
images (49).jpeg

Why they are good?
Because they support his eyes well.
His eyes appear small,compact and wide despite being large sized
IMG_20190816_091639.jpg

His eyes are actually large
images (46).jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_20190816_091639.jpg
    IMG_20190816_091639.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
To answer your questions OP, look up ogee curve

I had a flat forehead my entire life until 5 years ago I have fallen violently from the stairs so I developed a big bump on the forehead that I did not care about at the time because i was 11 years old I had several bumps like that on the forehead after fights but I had applied some ice on it right after but not for the stairs bump it has become with time less prominent but it still exists it is quiet visible from a side view it that a Way To flatten again my forehead I apply ice all night at the bump place is it useless 5 years after the impact?

Last edited:
I had a flat forehead my entire life until 5 years ago I have fallen violently from the stairs so I had a big bump on the forehead that I did not care about at the time because i was 11 years old I had several bumps like that on the forehead after fights but I had applied some galace on it right after but not for the stairs bump it has become with time less prominent but it still exists it is quiet visible from a side view it that a Way To flatten again my forehead I apply ice all night at the bump place is it useless 5 years after the impact?
go see a doctor

My mom is a doctor It's just a bump it does not represent any danger or particular symptom it annoys me just a bit from a point of looks view i am trying to get rid off

use small surface area like spoon really hard instead of hammer or fist
hammer is the best, using a spoon is retarded

the point is to use a very hard heavy object so that you only very lightly hit yourself as opposed with a f*****g spoon or a fist which would require much bigger impact and can cause concussions

smashing will do that, but increased bone density doesnt mean youll get chad cheekbones
In your opinion what is the most important for cheekbones? : protrusion having large one having big one having High set one

In your opinion what is the most important for cheekbones? : protrusion having large one having big one having High set one
if theyre big theyre automatically protruding too arent they?

big and protruding is ideal. peanut sized cheekbones that really pop out like astrojew are far from ideal but better than nothing

big and protruding is ideal. peanut sized cheekbones that really pop out like astrojew are far from ideal but better than nothing
Yes true i feel like my zygo are small but they are protruding noticeable ogee curve so it end up in a banal looking cheeks

No you can't.
It's impossible.If I understood correctly you want to have huge zygomas that just bulge over your cheek.
That's just not gonna happen.
You can get better under eye support by mewing and facepulling
You can get sideways projection of zygos by expanding your palate.
But that's it.

@nicgurass. My cheeks mog your to oblivion it’s over for you. Low iQ
what's the point of flexing on him seriously is someone asked you if you mogs him? you become unbearable keep cool mate

read this article first

in other words FWHR is just a modern re-branding of the upper facial index invented by anthropologists in the 1800s.

The way to measure upper facial index is nasion-prosthion measurement X 100 / bizygomatic breadth.

U.F.I. - 44.9 = hypereuryene (very short-/broad-upper-faced)
U.F.I. 45.0 - 49.9 = euryene (short-/broad-upper-faced)
U.F.I. 50.0 - 54.9 = mesene (of moderate upper facial form)
U.F.I. 55.0 - 55.9 = leptene (long-/narrow-upper-faced)
U.F.I. 60.0 - = hyperleptene (very long-/narrow-upper-faced)

So if you have a nasion-prosthion height of 77mm and a bizygomatic breadth of 145mm:

77 x 100 / 145 = 53.3 or moderate upper facial form (mesene)
Mine is 53,8 (7×100) ÷(13) what do you think about it is it good

No you can't.
It's impossible.If I understood correctly you want to have huge zygomas that just bulge over your cheek.
That's just not gonna happen.
You can get better under eye support by mewing and facepulling
You can get sideways projection of zygos by expanding your palate.
But that's it.
No bro i am not the Guy that have false expectation just asking however how mewing and facepulling can help the under eye area

My question can look dumb but f**k it how do we find out / mesure how large wide are our cheekbons? beside obvious case like model with zygo that are wider then my mouth what's the point for the rest?